Friday, 19 November 2010

The Haircut

Thanks to Alex's generous gift of a set of clippers, a second career in hairdressing is opening up for me. Andy is my first customer...Andy said that Sweeny Todd ain't seen nothin' yet.


Before...




After. I think that says satisfied customer:)


3 comments:

  1. dude, that's brave. darling, i cannot believe that you agreed - i would cower in fear at the prospect of doing JD's hair! NEVER. (famous last words!)

    so so so looking forward to seeing you on THURSDAY! email winging it's way to you tomorrow with thoughts on the weekend. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no doubt that great time and effort was put into this masterpiece, but from here there's no difference...!

    loads of cheering on my behalf for JD and Brie, please.

    Big hugs, a

    ReplyDelete
  3. It did take a long time, but I think it turned out okay. He said I could do it again! I am bargaining that for every haircut I do, we can keep the money saved for something fun! (ie 1 haircut could equal 4 gelatos: good deal I think:)

    ReplyDelete